Monday, July 21, 2008

Would You If You are Dating

Was having lunch with family yesterday…I ordered ABC (Air Batu Campur / Mixed Crush Ice) as dessert. My younger daughter, who has terrible sweet tooth, scooped up the ice cream that came with the ABC. After she was done, the ice has melted and the ABC was practically a bowl of brownish murky mixtures. Having no patience with the small spoon provided (no straw given) and not wanting to waste any, I tilted the bowl and drank all the contents straight from it…

After finishing, my eldest daughter asked me a question “Mum..would you have done this if you were on a date with daddy” as in a date before marriage

MUAHAHHAA..DEFINITELY A BIG NOOOOOOOOO

if I was on a date, I definitely would have show my bestest of my manners … I will pick on my food daintily and take small sips of drinks…..pretend to be already full (even though was still famish and could eat a horse), converse softly, laugh shyly and smile sweetly, and my boyfriend will think that I am the most demure Chinese lady in the world..

See, we women (and also the men) can really put on the best behaviours and manners during our dating times

No comments: