Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Cup of Coffee A Day


to keep me awake in the office!

I just have to have my hot cup of coffee in the morning before my brains can function properly. If I do not have my fix, my whole morning will be so blur blur and I am like zombie, waiting to snap anyone who crosses my path.

Actually I love coffee and been drinking it since young..could still remember brewing the coffee (those pure black Chinese type) in the old kettle (with thick coat of soots), on the charcoal stove. After pouring me a cup, my grand mom would scoop many many spoonfuls of sugar into the kettle and that will be her minuman for the rest of the day..I am still wondering till todate how come she’s not a diabetic despite drinking all those extra sweet kopi.

This drinking habit evolved into daily affairs when I enter the rat race, I think I am a caffeine addict now. Can't survive the working day without it. Maybe also besides the Dollar sign, I need the extra stimulatant beverage to boost me to work.

Coffee served at those air-cond cafés cannot beat those serve at the old coffee shop..give me Chinese Hainan coffee kaw kaw any day, couple with roti bakar (toasted bread), spread over with home made kaya a..emmmmm that will certain make my day..

Friends tell me they cannot sleep after drinking coffee..

so my advice is

No comments: