Friday, July 4, 2008

My Boss Rocks

It has almost been one month since the petrol increase from RM1.92/litre to RM2.70/litre. Since then, everytime I top up my car, the end result/figures shown on the total price really can make me swoon (from shock). Owing a 1.8cc unser, that 'sweetheart' of mine is definitely a big ferocious drinking monster.


This morning I spoke to my boss (a very handsum one lah)..about the increase in petrol. FYI, our company pays its employees mileage allowance for travelling between home->office->home and any related out of office errands. This allowance takes into consideration the maintenance cost too.


The previous rate was quite ok lah..can survive. But with the new petrol price, a bit susahloh. So me was waiting for the boss to initiate the mileage increase. Unfortunately, he was mostly travelling for the whole of June and this morning, I managed to 'catch' him, & subtly demurely bring up this subject.


The end result..he gave me a 100% top up on the allowance..wowwwww..me smiling one mile , make that 2 miles..so now I can go kai kai (gallivating) more oledi...
me off to One Utama now for the Sales..
Have a nice weekend every one







No comments: