Wednesday, July 16, 2008

THE DEBATE



On normal Tuesday nites, I would be a couch potato and staring at the IDIOT box, enjoying my favourite CSI series..it's very exciting to see how the handsome & pretty smarties solved complicated murders, by obtaining DNA, do crime sweep etc etc.. the show is so CANGGIH .. Haizz..if only sum country can learn 10% of their tactics.. If I can't catch CSI on weekends, then the IDIOT Box is all mine from 9pm - 12midnite on Sundays for the repeat of all three CSI series.



Yesterday, I made a BIG Sacrifice..I watched Channel 502 (BERNAMA) for the GREAT DEBATE ..

I was never a big admirer of Dato's Sri Anwar Ibrahim or the Information Minister.


The one hour live debate was simply fantastic..it really showed the charismatic & ARTICULATION of one of the debater

Even before the debate started, I knew whom will win HAND DOWNS..there is not doubt that the man still has it..


now I am slowly changing my view of him oledi..is that good or bad?



More of the debate as in our local MSM :-


No comments: