Thursday, July 24, 2008

REJECTED : Cannot Access IE - Mati Liao

came in this morning to the office, turned on my PC, accessed my mails (officials wan lah), replied them, and thought, okay,,now I can access the blogs. Clicked on the IExplorer..then I had a pop up box, demanding for my sign in name and password. Sign in name, no problem lah, keyed it in, accepted, the it asked for my password, keyed in loh my usual password ..and it GOT REJECTED .. I tot, cannot be rejected wan, so i keyed in again, REJECTED, 3rd try (tot 3rd time lucky mah),,,also REJECTED.. KNS (kanasai = shit), I been barred from accessing the internet by the IT administrator, die lioa..have they found out I've been naughty and blogging from office (akin to abuse of company's assets/time etc etc).

So me like a chicken running without it's head, because how to survive the day without accessing the IE lah..mati kebosanan, just imagine all the juicy gossips I will be missing with my MSN friends, all the naughty emails I cannot access during the day...LIFE WILL BE SO BORING IN OFFICE OLEDI..

Let me find out more from the administrators later,,maybe they will give me the GOLDEN key (aka password) to my IE Door..


If you do not read any new postings from me, it means I've been given the DEAD SENTENCE..

got to go pratice my 'persuasive sweet talking' vocal cord in front of the mirror now..

3 comments:

Banaena said...

I believe some co have auto-tracking of the sites that we frequently surfed. Clear ur history, temp files and offline content from IE as often as possible. Besides,it will be more secured to use the search engine from ur personal hotmail/yahoo mail. This was advice given by my IT personnel. For me..no choice, all the usb ports also being disabled. Many restricted sites including blogger and web mail. But i always view from "cashe" hehehe..

Mumsgather said...

Haha. Looks like you manage to get that sorted out since I see new posts from you. ;)

JLim said...

Thanks for commenting

Banaena & Mumsgather..
managed to post from the stand alone PC, direct connection to TM Net, without going thru the server.