Friday, July 18, 2008

SOLLI PDRM

Hee hee hee..today I need to do atonement* with my God, because I cuss the wrong people early early this morning. And moreover, weekend is getting closer, so I have this déjà vu of being near to GOD.

This morning, I left my neighbourhood at 6.50am to fetch my girl to school, which is about 10km away from home. I turned to join the main traffic on Sg Buloh towards Kepong and wham bang, the traffic jam oledi 2 miles long. First I tot car broke down ? then I tot accident? And then I tot – DPRM (you know who lah)..having road blocks ..but at SG Buloh..but apa (for what) ? Was cussing them silently all the way until I reached the spot of PIA ..ACCIDENT lah..4 in 1..

Solli solli..please forgive me for cussing the wrong people so early Myspace Comment Graphics, Funny Comment Graphics






*(The atonement is a doctrine found within both Christianity and Judaism. It describes how sin can be forgiven by God)


No comments: