Friday, July 11, 2008

BEh Tahan Liao

was at the IRD Jalan Duta this morning to submit the monthly PCB. Since today is the 2nd last day for submission, there was a larger crowd. There is a ticket/queue machine at the entrance in Level 1, where we have to take our Q ticket before proceeding to the counters. You just pressed A for PCB with diskette , B for blah blah, C for blah blah and so on.

Was queing up with 3-4 persons behind me for my turn to press for a ticket..when my turn arrived. tiba tiba this young Malay guy just walked in front of me and wanted to press the machine.. my blood was boiling oledi b'cos, first i had to wait 30 minutes under the hot sun for a legal parking bay , and now this guy pandai pandai want to cut Q ...wah wah wah..no manners betul. I oledi bengang and refused to let him bypass me..so I pressed the button b4 he cud do it, and turn around, asking him - Mana you punya q.. kawan?

And he sheepishly walked to the back of the lane.Dun the younger generation have any manners at all? Suka suka cut queue only..no respect for makcik like me kah?

Sumtime I wonder how what they teach in skul nowadays? basic manners like that also dun know ..



No comments: