Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Traffic Jam Again

Yesterday, was driving home after work, thinking that since most cars would be stuck at the terrible horrendous traffic in city centre, I would have a smooth journey home, which is about 11km or 10mins drive . and just as I turned my car to join the main road, I saw this terrible jam stretching from Kepong towards Sungei Buloh. My first thought was, 'Don't tell me the road blocks are here too'. Drove slowly to join the main traffic and was cussing inside the people responsible for the jam (thinking it was the road block)...


Further down the road, I realised that cars from opposite lane were not so crampacked..then it dawn on me.. accident loh ..as usual all the bizi bodies at work..causing the jam.
A driver decided to do stunt, driving his car into the big monsoon drain outside Prima Damansara.
Aiyah..









No comments: