Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Plane, the plane



When I was a child, I always wonder how it was to be sitting inside an aeroplane? How is the feeling when the aeroplane takes off and when it lands? When I look out at the clouds, do I feel like I am with the fairies in some far far away land?

In those days, we are not so lucky cos our parents do not bring us on holidays, not even to Genting Highlands. So do not even think of going for holidays on an aeroplane. Unless one's parents are filthy rich....

To cut the story short, I always felt that to be on a plane, one mesti ada gaya ada style.

I got my maiden 'ada gaya ada style' feel in 1987, my first aeroplane experience to Medan, aiyah, I know it was only a 50 minute flight.

At least now I know how it felt to be amongst the 'fairies' in the clouds

No comments: