Monday, July 14, 2008

Our Anniversary - Thanks Girls

Last week was our marriage anniversary. I was 'purposely' complaining to my girls that since papa is not home, it will be a lonely celebration..there is no way to celebrate an anniversary if your better half is not in town. The day came and went with no celebration.


Hubby returned on the weekend and the whole family went to fetch him from KLIA, and then to dinner at Sunway Damansara. After that, I went for my line dancing pratice with my kawan kawan at the club till 10.00am. By the time I came home, the girls were about to retire for the nite.

The next morning, after my classes (yea, line dancing again), showered and was in room chitchatting with hubby, my eldest girl asked hubby & me to go downstairs ..and I guessed that the cake in the fridge (i saw the nite before) was for us..

...this is the lovely anniversary cake my girls bought for us.. They have chosen the most appropriate place to buy the cake.. SECRET RECIPE .... to a lovely lasting married life and happy family


Thanks girls..we love you very very much

PS : I overheard my jr girl telling jie jie (elder sister) that she is bankrupt after the cost sharing for the cake

No comments: