Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Why Do I Rush Every Morning To Office?


Made breakfast this morning for the kids and hubby before rushing to office. I do not know why I have to rush to office, I really don't know. My boss is on his vacation and like a Chinese saying, 'No Wong Koon', translated to something like no boss to 'hawk over you'.

Maybe it the habit instilled in me since I started working, right after my SPM, that's like eons ago. Those days, in that Japanese office, we have a 'punch card' system and to have a time in red ink in the card is terrible like a 'dead sentence' hanging over my head. Our HR Head will actually deduct our 'overtime' as penalty for being late to work.

So now, even when I have 'No Wong Koon' , I still rush to office and make sure I am on time,

aiyah..old habits die hard rite






No comments: