Thursday, July 24, 2008

YAAAB Mr Lim

While waiting for my administrator to find the KEY (password), I wrote this in my word file, cos don’t want to forget what I want to write..or rather what I felt (sign of parkinson or something??)

Was reading Lilian’s blog (5xmom - I read her blog from another stand alone backup PC incase our server KO, that wan can access anything).

I just love the way she described her state CM – Mr Lim Guan Eng. I can understand her, her CM is like an unsung hero. Did you know that he travels on economy class although he is allowed otherwise?




Me so proud that I have the same surname with one of the the most nicest & humble CM in Malaysia, whom is also the son of the ex-opposition Leader in our Parliament … YAB Mr Lim Kit Siang loh..


Also not to forget, the rich family who owns the resort up in the hill is also LIM (i noe, you will think I yan chan yan cheik = trying to be related)

I can only remember and relate to the good LIMs, the bad wan,,solli, no space in this little brain of mine to keep unnecessary info.

No comments: