Monday, July 21, 2008

My Once A Week Cooking

Try my best to cook at least the Saturday lunch, to give myself the opportunity to learn new skills, as there is a saying ' the way to a man's heart is through his stomach' (of course also got other methods lah, but cannot mention in this blog)

The other reason is that at least my mother in law can have a rest day too. Ok Ok..me trying to make myself so angelic until you want to vomit rite!

These were the dishes I cooked last Saturday :--


kong poh sotong - cuttle fish
yeong chong tin kai - spring chicken (aka frog)
si yau har = prawns in sauce
taugeh = beansprouts


(the siew yoke bought from market)


Also soup made from old chicken with Chinese herbs.



Yummy yummy...

1 comment:

Banaena said...

wow. ur food presentation reminds me of the dishes fr restaurant