Monday, July 14, 2008

Traffic Jam in Klang Valley (Again)


was early to work this morning, (as usual) since I have to send my girl to school.

My girl frenz msn me at 9 sumting, asking if i was stuck in a traffic jam. Apparently she was this morning and yesterday (Sunday) too. the police are having road blocks at every main roads leading to KL town since there was rumour that there will be some protest rally around Parliment House today. You may read more in the newspaper link : http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2008/7/14/nation/20080714113547&sec=nation




Luckily for me, my office is near home, so I do not have to travel to town to earn a living. But for those whom has too, i really feel sorry for them, cos with the expensive petrol now, getting stuck in a traffic for 1 hour with the car engine on, is definitely not a pleasant experience. And especially in cause where it's only a rumor that sumting will be happening.







For those whom caused the unnecessary traffic :

Myspace Comment Graphics, Funny Comment Graphics


No comments: