Monday, July 28, 2008

CLEANING UP MY PC

LAP SAP (RUBBISH)

Myspace Comment Graphics, Funny Comment Graphics
Hi, I am back online again…got the KEY to my IE Door ..

Last week, my IT administrator, did a spring clean on my PC, remotely from his comfortable office chair 10,000km and a time zone difference of 7 hours.

Hahahha..he sure did have a lot of sweeping to do, I could see him moving the cursor over some of my icons..like MSN, I Tunes, MSN Emoticons , etc etc etc etc


I guess, after he was done with my PC, he had a BIG HEADACHE. You see, I am an IT hoarder, I seldom erase any of my mails & files (official or junk wise) , so my mail boxes & efiling cabinets dated back to 2000. You never know when you might need the information again mah, rite or not (?)


Wuahahha..I could see him trying to access some of my folders and having problems with them. And I definitely did not make life any easier for him by having tons of mails and info on my HDisks.

Solli handsome administrator, but women are women, we just love to keep them although we know we might never used or even need them again.

PS : I also pai seh (ashamed)..he was opening my IT closets and looking into all the 'em kin tak kong' (cannot see daylight) stuffs..

Myspace Comment Graphics, Funny Comment Graphics


No comments: