Friday, July 11, 2008

He asked me to take pill tidur

I oledi beh tahan with the Azan Subuh prayer that is daily 'screamed' (more like kena cekik) blaring from this surau diagonally in front of my house. It's no fun to be woken up at 5.45am every day (yes, everyday even on Sat / Sun & public holidays) . For working people, the time we can sleep late are on the weekends..and to be woken up at 5.45am really makes the blood boils until want to 'cekik/bunuh' some one.


I have called the JAIS (Jab Agama Islam Selangor) last year to politely request that the loudspeaker volume be lower , especially on weekends..and the pegawai told that if the volume is lower, the Muslims cannot hear the call to pray



anyway, the volume was bearable after that..

however, few months back, there was a new 'ustaz' (i tink new cos never hear his voice before that), and I guess to prove that he is working hard & efficiently, he had to turn the loudspeaker at the FULLEST..for all the 5 prayers/day, 7 days a week..



yesterday, after months of patience, i finally letuped (exploded) and called the JAIS & was referred to the Kuang division. Spoke to an officer about the Surau loud speaker.. he told me tat I have to refer to the Keramat division, since that surau at my community falls under that jurisdiction.

& Bila i told him i can't sleep after the Azan Subuh b'cos woken by the loud speaker, he has the cheek to ask me to eat ubat tidur (sleeping pills).. u geram or not with this kind of answer..no brain one Myspace Comment Graphics, Funny Comment Graphics







I will call the Kramat division, let hear what the officer will tell me to do next..knock myself unconscious with a hammer perhaps





To all the muslims whom are reading this, sorry but this is my blog, so i damm write wat i want & wat i wish .. you blow meh

No comments: