Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Latest Beau

Yesterday, I was on MSN with a girlfriend when she asked me if my hubby knew about my latest beau (or was it my last beau)?


I was like, OMG..what made her asked that question? how did she know & where did she get that piece of information from?


And ..what beau?



Haha..then I remembered my blog - MISSING HIM ALREADY!

Yes, my hubby does know about my last beau and my latest playmate! In fact, it was on his encouragement and persistance persuasion that I changed beau!


His family name starts with alphabet 'T' and his given name starts with an I..


and for a peek on how he looks alike, scroll below :-





















































some more























Ta la la ...my latest beau!

oop .....solli, the photo cannot be loaded..will try again..

1 comment:

Banaena said...

Just wondering how many cats and kittens were killed with this kind of suspense. God bless them!!