Friday, March 19, 2010

I'M GOING TO THE GATSBY DEODORANT STREET FAIR

I received an email from Nuffnang, informing about this street fair by Gatsby Fair at Berjaya Times Square.

Am I’m going to the Gatsby Deodorant Street Fair? Of course I will lah, better if I am chosen to be specially invited & paid for attending this function.

Ok, this event will be held, details as below :-

Date: 17th April 2010 / Saturday

Time: 10am till 5pm

Venue: Front Foyer, Ground Floor, Berjaya Times Square, Kuala Lumpur

Going there means that I, as well as you, her, she, him, he and whomever, may get lucky in the lucky draws, and of course, if you are super duper cool, you can even end up with cool gadgets, worth up to $15,000.

Besides, of course there will be Sumo Wrestling (unfortunately the wrestlers will be in air bags suits, and not in over-sized loin clothes aka pampers like those original Japanese wrestlers), gladiator battles and many more games and activities to make this an extremely exciting, super fun and memorable happening!

Will definitely bring my teenage daughter. She is a bit GATSBY crazy over their range of hair series!

And yes, I wonder if the guy from the Gatsby advertisement will be there too..you know, the guy with very fluid movement, like moving plastic!

To get to the Berjaya Times Square
http://www.timessquarekl.com/contactus.html

For more info on the range of products & this event, go to www.gatsby.com.my/streetfair

BE GATSBY AT BERJAYA or BE SQUARE

No comments: