Friday, August 1, 2008

SomeOne's Watching Over Me

Last week, I wrote about not being able to access IE.

After the handsome IT administrator has installed my PC with some new softwares, I noticed this sign appearing on my PC!

Can you see it??

It’s The EYE…



The icon looks like someone is watching over my every movement in the office, remotely. It also reminded me of an old show ..TWILIGHT ZONE, the black & white TV series so many years back, with all the weird creepy stories shown after 11pm.

I recalled that whenever that show appeared on the screen, my uncle (a full grown one) would just vacate his comfortable chair and go to sleep …not that he is sleepy but takut lah…(LOL while shaking head)

So I have to be careful what I do now …SOMEONE'S WATCHING OVER ME



SomeOne's Watching Over Me by Hillary Duff
www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCoViK0G43Y

No comments: