Saturday, August 2, 2008

FRIENDS IN NEED

I have friends whom take me as their walking telephone directories and dictionaries.. Whenever they need a contact number, they will beep me, when they need to know how to spell a word or the meaning to one, they will beep me..

It good to know that I am useful but sometimes, it also makes me wonder, why is it that they do not have a record of these numbers…or why can’t they have a dictionary ?

Haizzz…it’s very irritating to get these calls, especially when one is trying to rush through some urgent work and the girlfriend is on the other end, asking for the meaning to a word!

Or they will call to ask me if tomorrow and the day after is a public holiday..or what is the conversion rate of RM to xxxxx currency.. or what’s AA or MH airfare to this and that destinations

Well, they are my friends and buddies, so what to do…just have to bear with them and be their walking Oxford Dictionary , Yellow Pages & information kiosk loh.'

No comments: