Monday, June 29, 2009

Sunday - 28th June 2009

After jamming @ The Curve, met the family at IKEA foodcourt. My daughter (& I) loves the meatballs, served with the nice creamy sauce and cran berries.

We proceeded to TESCO to get some sundries.

The next BIG QUESTION – where and what for DINNER??

Jasmine suggested Korean food at Dao Rae Korean Restaurant, recommended by her friend.

Location : Dunno.

Only information : the shop is located somewhere at a corner lot
in Kota Damansara.

So we went around and around The Strand and Kota Damansara, looking for the Korean restaurant. Nope, not on this road, the next road please. Nope, let’s turn right at the next junction..

And then, my daughter saw it ! If not for the neon sign, we would have miss the place.

The restaurant is on the 3rd floor, above Khalifah !

I wanted to use the lift, but there was already a crowd of 4 diners in front of us, and the mini lift could accommodate 5paxes. Decided to use the stairs instead. My goodness, my feet is already tired, have to climb the stairs some more!

Need really to soak my poor tired feet in warm water at home

No comments: