Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Our New Pet (again)

Sometime last year, we lost our cat due to her pregnancy. We all concluded she had died during birth. The night before, we saw her trying to push her babies out, the next morning she was gone from her basket and we never saw her again.

And I thought that was the last time I would need to worry about furs ending up on my clothing lines and all over the rugs. Alas, my happiness is short lived.

Last week, my jr doter has unofficially adopted a new born kitten, which was abandoned by the mother. She picked it up, cleaned it and made the kitten a home from shoes box. I am using ‘it’ as I do not know if the cat is a male or female. Wait till it’s bigger, then I will take a peek again!

Presenting now our latest pet. She is not named yet, so for now she will be known as Baby!



No comments: