Thursday, September 18, 2008

PUASA MONTH

This week is the 2nd week that my Muslim country men, women and children are having their puasa month…

Personally, I love puasa month, but at the same time also disliked it..I know, we women are sometimes so vain..cannot decide like or dislike..

Ok lah...I will tell you why i love and dislike this month

I love puasa month because during puasa month, there are so many buka puasa bazaars selling those enticing food…arrggghhhh. I can never never resist the urge to stop at the bazaars on my way home and tau pau all the kuih muih(s), nasi nasi and those yummy dishes, with cendol or cincau bandung..

this is the only month in the year we can have so much of nice yummy stuffs as appertizer / desserts ! (thinking of those kuih already make me salivating)

I 'disliked' puasa month because eating all those high cabs food, I grow fat..as is it, now I have already put an extra 2” = 5cm around my waistline…dare not step on the weight machine ... aiyooh

and the Syawal month is still 2 weeks away…

how ah to resist the urge to eat yummy yummy buka puasa stuff??

But fat fat loh...after all, Puasa comes only once a year rite...and like the Chinese says, 'sek tak hai fook' (can eat is good lah)

Happy Puasa Month..


PS : Lookng forward to the Hari Raya, then can go to buka rumah and enjoy the ketupat & yummy rendang...

No comments: