Monday, September 22, 2008

Feeling Under the Weather

Met up with my cousin, whom is on her one month holiday …she works Down Under

Wwow..so nice to have one month off, that is what I call a real HOLIDAY..a good time to get away from the office stress and recharge the battery and plan a good trip to make the air ticket worthwhile.

Had brunch with her at Lotus Restaurant, Jalan Gasing…they served yummy thosai, chapati and roti canais, & these pancakes go well with mutton & chicken curry..and a good TEH TARIK..



Nice foods are always sinful foods, and today I am paying for my sins, from Saturday nite's food at the jamming and yesterday’s brunch....

Think I am going to fall sick, maybe coming down with sore throat & fever …


And my cure to all these…the ever senang (easy) to cari air kelapa muda..works wonders for me …(pssttt..heard that the air kelapa muda is also a youth elixir..true or not.., never mindlah..minum dulu yah and kills 2 birds with one stone or rather, achieving two objectives with one drink)..


(Today, have good reason to pay the doctor a visit and extend my weekend wuahahaha..)

No comments: