Friday, June 20, 2008

Miss Water - U can Comment but You Cannot Critize

This entry is dedicated to my frenz..let’s called her Ms Water (cos tat her name in India)…she was one of the very first to be invited to view the birth of my blog, Can she be called god mother to my blog..please some one update me on this ‘pangkat’ (title) thing.

Anyway, after much begging and persuasion, she logged in loh..she did no leave any comments, so tot my blog must be ok lah for a newbie..

2 days later, she said very boring blog..

Hello frenz, my blog only 2 items old, how to be interesting lah… summore you my frenz or not? You can comment, you can give me your opinions and recommendations…BUT U CANNOT CRITISE ok ..cos I very sensitive mah…now you have elevated my self esteem to zerooo ... how to make a living blogging like tat. Not yet even celebrate my blog's full moon, oledi sentenced to death..give me time grow please

Wat ever happened..I want 2 still thank her for her honesty cos she is A TRUE frenz .so my dear Ms Water..if and ever I make any $$$ from blogging…I will belanja you makan.

and please dun be angry...like i said true friends are not frighten to say the TRUTH..
without her comments, i probably will not challenge myself and lost steams oledi long ago..

Now you tell me about your experience/feeling as a new kid on the block .

No comments: