Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Is KL so Bl**dy Expensive

Was on an express bus (Ipoh->Taiping) on Tuesday..there were these 2 men (a malay & chinese) sitting in the row behind me. overhead the following conversation between the two of them -( i was not eaves dropping ok..but u noe with the seats between rows so close, sumtime we can help overhearing conversations).

A : Just now that lady whom send you to the bas station, your frenz?
B : Yes, she was kind enuf to give me a lift to the station
A : She not working ?
B : No, between jobs but she just got an offer from ABZ company. They are offering her RM2,200 to be based in Ipoh
A : with that salary ok to survive in Perak..but if the company send her to KL, she needs at least RM3K to survive
B : Not, she will be in Perak
A : If my company send me to KL..I nid at least RM6K..expensive rental, transporation, food

wow,wow..is it so bl**dy expensive to live in K L meh for a single bachelor guy?

I dunno about you, but I remember surviving in KL on RM300 / month those many many moons ago.

Has our money really shrunk in buying power or is it youngsters nowdays are really really SPENDRIFT? I dunno..

No comments: