Sunday, April 18, 2010

Meal in Toilet

Children nowadays...aiyah..they really can think of ways to torture the parents. Did I do such a bad job as a mother? Is my home cooked food so bad tasting meh? Just tell me ok..then I will goyang kaki & do my nails..


Wondering why I am so ngam ngam cham cham today...


How do you feel if your daugther invite you to have a meal in a toilet??










She took me to this restaurant in Sg Wang Plaza..i tink it's located on the the 3rd or 4th floor ..




no. you no need to shower first before you go in...this is only a dummy


I don't think this is a good example for younger generations..to peep at someone's else doing their business



no need to fight for the potty...all can emm emm & do some networking
at the same time






this one no big deal...
Cappucino Blended
RM6.50/glass

































Donut Delight
RM4.90/poo-poo



CBR Tuna Crab Meat
RM13.90/toilet bowl


.

No comments: