Thursday, April 22, 2010

Lauf lauf

Today I looked into the mirror, saw my image and something else that I always said to myself ‘nah,,it will not happened to me so soon’’..

Well, it did happen already.

I saw some very fine wrinkled lines at the side of my eyes..ooops…did I miss that part of my face on my ‘sometimes when I am not lazy’ facial regime…

These lines got me into a frenzy overtime of cleansing, toning, moistening and putting on that ‘night cream’ that I thought I will never ever need. Hubby must be wondering if I have someone special outside that I need to impress on ʘ‿ʘ

Well, after a week of hard work, they are getting less apparent. For prevention (which is better than cure mah), I shall not be so generous with my laughter (cos every laughter will create an extra wrinkle), I shall not read any humorous emails (which will make me laugh outrite) and I shall not talk too much.

But then life would be so boring to be so uptight & I would be a very very depressed lady. Imagine trying to stifle every muscle movement on the facial plateau, wow that really would be one HUGE MONSTROUS TASK for me.

To accept these lines graciously, I shall dedicate each line (& those to come) to every laughter I have brought to my loved ones & friends…is there not a saying

LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE..



No comments: