Sunday, October 25, 2009

Ministry of Sound One Year Anniversary Party

I was there on Oct 16 for their 1st anniversay bash.....thanks to my cousin whom got me the VIP passes...love you for this Jess...

Free flow of cocktails and finger food from 9pm-11pm..

Both of us entered at almost 10pm, the place was getting crowded..

The media was there to cover the event.


By eleven something, the crowd has grew and both levels were occupied. Everyone was standing around, drinks in hand and chit-chatting.

This is my first clubbing after humpteen years..was hoping to shake a bit on the dance floor lah..but unfortunately I found out that people nowadays do not go to clubs for dancing, even with good music. They are only there to see and been seen.

When I left close @ midnight, only 4 people were on the dance floor..

BORING !!!!

No comments: