Friday, October 23, 2009

Cupcakes for my Girl

My girl has a gathering/picnic at her friend's place tomorrow. They (like over 20 hormone raging 13 years old) are going to have water balloons throwing and plan to get really really wet.

I think it's okay for kids to have some fun in the open space, run around, maybe even take a fall or twos and enjoy each other companies , rather than to be a couch potato or playing computer games. especially those on facebook, which is so 'lame' like selling and buying friends.."'

This evening I baked them some cupcakes, which Sabrina requested. And since I am free, I thought why don't I add some extra features on the cupcakes..

There is a webpage I like to read, where they have lots of lovely cakes recipes and decorations, using royal icing, fondant and butter cream etc..


Roped in my eldest daughter and her friend to help in the finishings........and our result :








Ok lah...a bit cacat but since it's mine 1st try at royal icing ..result not so bad loh rite?


And in case you cannot make out what that is...it is Hello Kitty..Malaysia version with pink and purple noses instead of yellow ones!!!




1 comment:

Banaena said...

hmm... these kitties looked cute n yummy..juz like the makers..