Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday Morning Jam

This morning, I left home @ 8.40am, thinking that I could reach office by 9am..hopefully before my boss does.

Well, like the saying…people plan, heaven decides.

When I turned into the main road leading out from our neighbourhood, I saw two long lines of cars at the golf club junction.

Seeing cars making U-turns at the golf club junction, I followed suit and thought that smart me will use the industrial park road instead. Once I turned into the junction of the industrial road, aiyah..another long line of cars, which was hardly moving. Argggggh..what is wrong with the traffic this morning.


I made another U-turn and took the kampong road to Hospital Sg Buloh Toll Gate. Entered and exited in less than 5 minutes, continued my journey on the main road, which was surprisingly smooth, and was in office in less than 10 minutes. In total, it took me 35minutes to reach office and I have to pay RM0.70 for toll.

And , my boss’s car was already in the parking bay when I arrived..

No comments: