Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ms Wong - My Kawan


My friend sent me this email yesterday at about 4 sumting, as I was about to pack for the day and go home to enjoy myself.

She then desperately called me and asked me to help her draft the letter…

Did I help or not?

Ok, I sure help loh cos me very nice lady wat and she is a loh yau kei!

well, let see why she is a loh yau kei

Her signature greetings will make your ears hot and your cheeks red.

She is the lady whom never invited us to her house because she is afraid we will mess-up her home, although we promised to be good girls , be on our best behavior and help to clean up the mess!!

She is the lady whom pre-cooked the food when she invited us, that's after umpteen time of threats to sever our friendship, for a steam-boat lunch. Her reason : fast fast eat, then can leave her house and she can starts her dettol-clean up!

She is the lady who definitely makes the most noise in our gatherings! without her, it will only be half the fun!

Without her, life will definitely be very very quiet and a bit peaceful.

and Miss Wong, when you read this entry, remember when we have pot luck ...it means you have to bring a personally home-cooked dish to share, not just your belly pot to fill up !!!!

1 comment:

wong said...

Eh, eh,

you lousy friend, i thought there is an understanding that my name will not be mentioned.