Monday, August 3, 2009

Double-Heart Attacks Year


2009 is the Year of Double-Heart Attacks. That’s because I have 2 young ladies in my house, with my hubby’s surname and some of my genes, sitting for their government exams, one in Sept and the other in Nov/December.

Perhaps as parent, I am on the kiasu side, always worrying that they will not do well in the subjects and not being able to go to a school/college of their choice (or is it mine??). However, the two ladies are taking life so easy and not in a bit hurry for any revisions.

We are the ones always telling (or rather yelling) them to do daily revision. Some of the advices I gave reminded me of those days when we were told of the same by our elders. Historical sentences repeating themselves when it comes to parenting advices.

I guess I have to take life easy like them too, otherwise I may not live to see them graduating!!!

No comments: