Friday, August 14, 2009

h1 n1

It was a breeze driving my daughter to school this morning as the horrendous traffic was missing.

The school is located on higher ground. There is also a Chinese primary school, which share the same road leading to the school at the end of the road.

Every morning, the road will be choked with cars (big, small, old, new) and many kiasu parents (and teachers), whom will zig-zag, overtake from the left or right, jostle their way and use whatever tactics they can master, when the 3 roads become 1 lane! The situation gets worst when it rains!

Almost half or three quarter of the students have declared self-quarantine. Last week, rumour had it that a student was infected with HINI. The situation had worsened and now there are about 5-6 cases. Many students took this opportunity and excuse to ponteng (like my daughter) and stay home to do self-study (which I doubt very much this is what my doter did). She has Chinese exam today, otherwise, she will still be on ‘self-declared’ quarantine.

I hope and pray the situation will improve and life will be back to normal soon because




.....

I miss swearing & honking at parents whom cut into my lanes!

No comments: