Friday, May 15, 2009

Tiring Days

I promised my little girl that she can have cupcakes for her Teacher's Day celebration today, that's after negotiating from sushi. Yesterday, immediately upon reaching home, I changed, took out the stuffs and started with the the first round of cupcakes making. The first tray of 12 cups were ready an hour later, followed by the 2nd round. Total only 24 cupcakes so far.

It was not enough cakes to go around, had to drive out to get the ingredients (losing valuable time in the process). By the time I finished the 3rd round, it was already 8pm..quickly rushed over for LD pratice. Stayed for the pratice till about 10pm, came home, bathed and continued with the 4th round of baking. Now we have 68 Oreo & Raisins cupcakes. After decorating them, it was past midnite. I am sooooo tired.


Tonite final pratice for Sekinchan event tomorrow and then on Sunday I can ...



No comments: