Friday, May 15, 2009

Air Asia 1,000,000 Free Tickets










AA was throwing 1 million free seats, first for selected domestic flights on Monday - 11th May and on Wednesday - 13th May, they were also giving free tickets to certain overseas destinations.


I wanted to see BoroBudur and started searching for free seats to Jogjakarta. After selecting the departure dates, I was so happy because there were free seats available and the total fare came up to less than RM200/= for two paxes.

Grabbing my credit card to proceed for payment, that is when the fun began. Just as I was to check for payment, ta la la ..the error page came up..



Desparate for the seats (kiasu me loh), i tried and tried and tried for the next few hours, lost count of umpteen times, but with no luck!

Gave up! Borobudur will just have to wait!

1 comment:

Banaena said...

Try MAS. Also got discoun. But u really gotta reconfirm before departure date as MAS is fond of changing the schedule without notice. Am planning for Borobudur trip too. Most likely in June. Pls check for me as well...