Friday, July 16, 2010

WEEKENDS MENU

Today I am already thinking what to cook for tomorrow's lunch..yadda yadda, I may not be a good cook or excel in any dish, but I do try to spoilt my doters (& my more than better half) on my off days. After all, that's what moms are for, to spoilt the kids rotten.. (hahha. and we always accuse the grandparents as the culprits).

Since it will be a market day, I can get lot of fresh products and cook up some nice dishes. Thinking of getting pig innards, for my chee yoke fun, drizzle with lards. Me salivating & drooling lioa. Instead of kueh teow, I will try it with Mee Fun Kueh instead. Add some prawns for the extra oooommmpps...and with some chili padi in soya sauce (slight hints of garlic perhaps too).

Ok, must write my 'to buy list' for tomorrow, o/wise I sure forget some stuffs.

No comments: