Monday, July 5, 2010

My First Pair of Bloch


I am like a little girl whom got her first BARBIE doll. Having been line-dancing for 6 years (or more), I finally own a pair of BLOCH dancing sneakers. Been too kam siap (stingy) to get a pair from my LD instructors.
I have 2 pairs of Sasha (1 pair having gone to Sneakers Heaven) and 1 pair of OEM, all of them black in colour.



My cousin Feli in Mel told me Bloch was having discount at one of their outlets and this Slingshot model, available in Red & Black) was going at 50% . Ori price = AUD= 129.95 x 2.634 = RM343./pair.



I chose Red, cos it was fiery and hot!


Unfortunately, Red was no available in my size (I have dainty feet like Cinderella mah)..yadda yadda go far far away to puke..



So settle for Black ...my aunt & uncle, whom happened to be on vacation there, was my courier couple..thanks so much Feli & Uncle/Aunt!! It's nice to have connection ..


Feli, please look out for more good bargains for me & I don't mind another pair of dancing sneakers as X'mas gift..










Happy Feets are here..

No comments: