Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Bandung with 5-Star Malaysian Hospitality

MAS is promoting their latest or newest (or is it not) destination -Bandung, the shopping haven for those with weakness in shoppings & more shoppings.


All-inclusive one way fares from MYR 181. Book from 14 till 28 Jun 2010 • Travel from 16 Jul till 31 Dec 2010.


Have been giving myself plenty of excuses to go for holiday, so I sure cannot be left behind lah and was drooling already when I saw this promo..

So come June 14, I clicked on MAS webpage loh for departures in September..tralahahah..total fares (all inclusive) was RM311.00.

Being the 'kiasu' & 'see lai' person, I just had to compare this fare with the other carrier ...clicked for same departure & return dates. Wow, total RM328.00, and that does not include luggage, seat allotment, inflight refreshments.

It's truly an easy decision to make..

No comments: