Wednesday, June 9, 2010

AA and their Free Tickets

Here I am, sitting in front of the PC and trying to get free tickets from AA. Fat hopes lah..

I have logged in 1 min before 09 June and waited for the clock to strike 12, and I tried KL-Hangzhou sector for every day departures from Oct 11-Nov 14. 2010.

Apparently either some one is so much much faster than me or AA is not really giving any free seats.. Ok, I will give AA the benefits of doubt..

Changed destination to New Delhi (from where I can hop over to Agra to see the monument of Love - Taj Mahal).. That sector apparently has no free seats too on my randomly selected dates, which was like 5-6 days.

Nevermind, no China, no India, maybe let try the Land of Oz....enter Gold Coast..judging by the response, it not going to be good news....ok..i need to pay about RM 1,200 before tax, not including my luggage, and refreshments/meals on board, and I have also to pay for my seat..

I give up..better not to lost my lovely sleep over supposingly free stuffs.

NOTHING IS FREE IN THIS WORLD!!..now I believe that 150%






No comments: