Thursday, May 20, 2010

Leng Zhai!

My doter went for her orientation last week at TARC.


First impression she had of the college ..darn big
First impression she had of her course mates – no leng zhai !


So I told her we sent her to college to get education, not to ‘kap’ (see) leng zhai!



Her reply : Got leng zhai course mate only got more semangat & incentives to study mah!

SWT!!

Maybe it’s true also lah. If we have a handsome or leng zhai boss, I am sure our footsteps will be as light as feather on every working day, our output will be super duper efficient. We are suckers for some better-structured XY chromosomes.

And definitely no such statement as I AM SICK OF WORKING, I HATE MY BOSS blah blah..yadda.... you may not agree with me. To some or most, maybe $$ is the motivation to drag oneself to office and be a prisoner from dawn to dusk. But when there are leng zhai colleagues and more leng zhai boss, sure this will be extra incentives and bonus. Can feast eyes every day.

Take it from me, I have been working for the same boss for the last 12 years and this is my longest service.
One of the reason (beside the $) is he is super nice and leng zhai!!!


NO WORRIES..I SEE ONLY. I DON’T TOUCH!

No comments: