Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mother Day to

1) My Mom..whom carried me for 9 months & took care of the whole broods the best she could

2) My Paternal Grand Mom - God bless her soul..for the responsibility of looking after me and my siblings

3) My Great-Grand Aunt - whom is in God's loving care ..for taking adopting me and putting up with all my nonsenses for 23 years

4) My Mom In Law..for taking good care of my two doters while their mother was at work, for those lovely home-cooked meals, for the support and guidance and most of all, for tolerating this 'LAZY & MONG-GAN DIL' whom after 2 decades of joining the clan, still cannot speak fluently the family dialect.

The children are blessed to have a grand mother to take of them.

They have definitely outgrown
1) the pose
2) the specs..
3) the attires
4) the hairstyles



Thanks for everything you have done -

WE LOVE YOU MOM!!!

AND WE PRAY GOD WILL KEEP YOU SAFE, GIVE YOU GOOD HEALTH & BLESS US WITH MANY MANY MORE HAPPY YEARS..


No comments: