Monday, December 7, 2009

2009 is almost over

Today is already Dec 7 2009...three more weeks and we bid good bye to 2009 and welcome in 2010.

For the past almost one year, life has been quite uneventful and i have to really count my blessings.

My youngest daughter set for her UPSR and I am glad that despite her weakness in BM, she managed to pass the subject and gets to study at the school near home ( and I do not have to be the unpaid chauffeur for the next 5 years).

My eldest daughter is sitting for her SPM these few weeks and she is really being extra hard-working and been mugging books. I pray that she will get good results and be accepted to do her chosen course at a college of her choice.

Despite the economy slow down, I am glad to say that our family were not affected by it.
I have made new friends, keep in touch with existing buddies and renewing relationship with old acquaintances.
GOD is smiling over my family and has definitely send his guardian angels to us!

No comments: