Thursday, November 19, 2009

Another Graduation Day





Yesterday my second daughter had her graduation day @ SJK Kuang.

The ceremony started at 9.30am, but I (as usual) was there only at almost 12noon, just in time to catch my daughter&classmates singing
performance. Before that, 3 young ladies recited a poem, which I do not understand since it was in Mandarin, but from the expressions of the teachers & pupils, it was a rather touching one. Some Std 6 pupils were sobbing openly. When they sang SEASON IN THE SUN, there were more red-eyes. A further 3 Chinese songs, made the situation even more emotional. Even I was teary eyed at one stage.

This is a good sign as I believe that children should be grateful and thankful for all the hardworks the teachers have done and contributed throught out these 6 years. This attitude will contribute towards their spiritual growth to be a caring society.

Another chapter in my daughter's life. A fresh one begins in the new school term of 2010.

2009 - the year both my daughters graduated!

No comments: