Friday, October 26, 2012

tAT'S y WE R mOM

Sometimes, or most of the time, we, parents, spoilt our kids rotten. We seem to pamper to their every (or almost) demands. A smile of gratitude from them or a compliment will blow us, faster than a typhoon, over the rainbow.


Although I do not REALLY REALLY advocate such behaviour, I must plead guilty of spoiling them.


Most of the time, I will try to cook or bake the stuffs my kids (more like teenage girls) fancy. Talk about challenging myself. No wonder sometimes we are called WONDER MOM ! We wonder where we get the energy to do all these stuff, we wonder how we could have done it and keep wondering endlessly..


My dear cousin Jes is busy and lost in her MUSHY MUSHY world, Jr Doter has always miss her fruit tarts. My cousin Jes bakes lovely tarts and she is a good cook too, but unfortunately now she is so tied up day and nite.


I decided to try my hand instead on this new venture.


Baked some tarts shells. The shells turned out a bit too hard for my liking. Spooned in some chocolate fudge (left over from the moist cake) and my doter 'kau tim' 10pcs in 10minutes. I intend to improve on the recipe..







No comments: