Sunday, October 6, 2013

Bangkok@Park Plaza Sukhumvit

Back from my 3D/2N 'working' trip to Bangkok, Thailand.

Left on 3/10/2013 MH 3099 - code share with Thai Airways..
Returned on 5/10/2013 MH791 ETD BKK 1740pm, eta KLIA 10.45pm
Reached home 12 midnite..

Chose to return to 

because of the location on Sukhumvit Soi 20, just few minutes walk from Asoke BTS ..

Other brownies points to this hotel :-



2) Asok Foreign Currency Exchange round the corner has one of the best rates. trust me, I know cos we had to change CNY due to my shopping frenzy..

3) Cloth shop nearby with tons of varieties..and very very reasonable prices..

4) the staff was very honest in transportation recommendation to use a metered taxi rather than hotel limo to Impact Centre.

5) and the best of the deal.. I had a free upgrade to Corner Deluxe Room
read about my rating for this hotel during my last visit in Jan 2013 here

More on my shopping @ Platinium Plaza 

No comments: