Monday, April 30, 2012

Malaysia my Beloved Country

My friends said I was very brave to attend Bersih 3.0.

Actually it was not bravery but fear made me attend this event.

Fear that we would be told to leave the country because we spoke up on human rights issues

Fear that my children would no longer be able to walk freely and enjoy their freedom in this beautiful land

Fear that the country where our Ah Kongs & Ah Mahs toiled and built up for us would be turned into a wasteland because of radiation, pollution and corruption.

Fear that one day, the future generation are forced to be a new wave of immigrants to another country

We have let down the younger generation in our younger days, so let's try to make changes while we still  can.

For Malaysia is Negara Tumpah Darah Ku!


No comments: