Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Confession of a Bagaholic at Bandung

B FOR BANDUNG
B FOR BAGS
B FOR BUY BUY BUY
B FOR BYE BYE MY RUPIAHS



I have a weakness for bags, big or small, formal or leisure

At Bandung, I was in bag paradise..

Stores and stores of bags...

Different designs, colours, sizes and brands...

and most importantly, darn affordable


would have bought more, but lack of rupiah notes held me back and some smaller outlets do not accept cards..









3 in one Bag (no brand)




supposingly to be made from cow skin. The size is just 'gam-gam' for me, not to big or small.

it has a smaller bag, which can be used as stand-alone, as well as a coin-purse

price : RP390,000 (RM140.00)
for this price, it's really a good bargain

complete set





Three in One Back Pack / Hand Carry Pouch







I love this bag too, it's a 3-in-1 carry bag. My doter has taken ownership meanwhile





Price : RP250,000 = RM90.00









Another nice back pack. Was tagged at RP344,900, tat about RM125.00. Was deciding to buy or not for at least 30 minutes....temptation was too great and I decided to give in lah willingly..is there not a saying..if you cannot 'beat it, join it'




At the cashier, was informed that the price was wrongly tagged, actual price RP190,000 = RM68.40. My GF jumped with joy on hearing that and grabbed the remaining piece.






A purse for myself ..I think it was less than Rp 50,000 = RM18.00





Hermes Reversible Bag
Price :RP35,000/pc = RM12.60



comes with a pouch inside













Sling Jean Bag




also at RP35,000 = RM12.60/piece









Last but not least Chloe bag (all bags are imitation lah)




material synthetic leather




Price : RP250,000 = RM90.00

















I AM JUST A TYPICAL WOMAN, WHO LOVES BAGS




No comments: