Friday, February 20, 2009

The Week that Wuz

It has been almost a week since my last post..

On Valentine Day, we had our LD gathering with dancing buddies from KKemuning. It was highly appreciated the KK group could spare the time (also petrol & toll) to make this event memorable and joyful.

Sunday - 15th ..I had another gathering with my girlfriends..same gang and same place like the previous week..only this time our guest of honour was a LYK whom came back from Taiwan. And with 10 leng sohs around, one can imagine the sound pollution level at Putra Prima. My girlfriend voluntered to cook lunch but we ended having H-Tea as lunch was served at almost 4 pm. My thumb-up for her cooking !



We left only at about 8 sumting, dragging our feets because we still have not finish our stories tellings ..

Was a tiring but very fun & fulfilling weekend..
I hope to have a more relaxing week end !

No comments: