Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday Morning, Up with the Lark

Hubby woke me up at 7 this morning...not for my line dancing class but to drag me shopping with him at Tesco the Curve

arrrggggghhh!! i would love to go to the Curve anytime but not at 7 in the morning loh...he wanted to get some CNY stuffs (edible and non) and wanted to avoid traffic and no parking spaces. Tesco opens daily from 8am.

Have to miss my line dancing..giving up my one love for another love..what a big sacrifice today!

Sunday morning, up with the lark
I think I'll take a walk at Tesco
Hey, hey, hey, it's a beautiful day
I've got someone waiting for me
And when I see him I know that he'll say
Hey, hey, hey, what a beautiful day

Hi, hi, hi, beautiful Sunday
This is my, my, my, beautiful day
When you said, said, said, said that you loved me
Oh my, my, my, it's a beautiful day

No comments: